Interested in Working with Us?
Here's a little more info about the job!
Uniformity is a school uniform store specializing in new and resale uniforms. Our customers are primarily parents whose children attend private schools in the Lafayette area.
Summer is the peak season for stores like ours. During summer, we’re open six days a week. During the school year, we’re open five days a week.
We are looking for Teammates to provide the excellent customer service our customers deserve. Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. A positive attitude will make you successful in this role.
How many hours a week do our Teammates work? That depends. Want a full schedule of hours or prefer as little as 12 hours a week? We’ll work with your schedule! Starting pay depends on previous work experience and will be discussed in an interview.
We train our employees to be able to complete these tasks.
- Greet and direct customers
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Ensure displays are fully stocked
- Apply school emblems to apparel
- Fill in-store and online orders
- Process customers’ submissions of pre-owned uniforms.
- Complete purchases in our Point of Sale system
- Have a basic understanding of each school’s uniform policy.
- Ability to assist customers
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Ability to learn and take direction
- Ability to communicate and work well with a team
- Basic math skills
- Flexibility to work various shifts and perform various tasks